A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. may also test and implement various search engine marketing techniques, website layouts and advertising for search engine optimization. Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Create the monthly/quarterly SEO strategy and action plan based on objectives,priorities, and strategic opportunities.
2. Work with the Internet Marketing team and the Content Marketing team to execute the monthly action plan.
3. Ensure all monthly SEO action plans meet the agency’s obligations to clients and fall within the appropriate budget.
4. Conduct site audits to identify onsite SEO issues and report the findings to the Account Manager.
5. Conduct backlink analyses to identify link risks and opportunities and report the findings to the Account Manager.
6. Conduct off site audits to identify citation issues and other offsite issues and report the findings to the Account Manager.
7. Work with the IM team (IM Manager, IM Specialist) to conduct keyword research and provide analysis to the Account Manager.
8. Participate in client calls, as needed, when requested by the Account Manager.
9. Communicate results and activity to account managers monthly.
1. Relevant experience in digital marketing (SEO & Social Media)
2. Excellent knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
3. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition, A/B testing, and funnels.
4. Solid understanding of all performance marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM, CTR, and Conversion rate
5. Excellent knowledge of content marketing strategy.
6. Excellent knowledge of Google Keyword and Google Analytics tools
1. Strong analytical thinking
2. Must be a committed and supportive person
3. Ability to come up with smart ideas & solutions
4. Must be Excellent in English (Reading and Writing).