Graphic designers create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire the overall layout and production design.
1.Produce the design and artwork for websites, social media, GIFs, and online banners.
2.Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
3.Attend creative meetings and assisting in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects and marketing strategies, & creating mood boards.
4.Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
5.Work with the creative team to conceptualize creatives based on strategic goals.
6.Accurately scope and estimate personal time.
7.Meet creative project requirements.
8.Understand and incorporate feedback from internal teams and clients.
Create assets that follow the creative brief concepts and adhere to good visual design practices.
1. 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer in a digital agency, and good knowledge of branding, visual communication, and user experience.
2. Knowledge of visual design principles, including but not limited to typography, color theory, layout, grids, perspective, photography, iconography, and illustration. Motion graphics is a plus.
3. Ability to research design and creative solutions across markets and audiences to incorporate into creative campaigns and adhere to brand style guides.
Digital portfolio that showcases examples of previous work that meet the above criteria.
1. ADOBE Cloud expert
2. Creative vision that takes brands into the right direction.
3. Proper means to create sufficient mood boards, branding elements, and creative concept