Business Developers are fully responsible for supporting agencies to gain better brand recognition and accelerate financial growth.
1. Continuously researching and identifying new business opportunities, new clients, new channels of communication, new service development, and new talent development techniques.
2. Continuously studying the market by conducting on-going research via mystery shopping and analysis to identify areas of growth and initiatives to pursue.
3. Continuously researching new market threats and opportunities for better online and offline marketing efforts. Daily Responsibilities
4. Responsible for handling new leads received through any existing communication.
5. Attend and contribute to business meetings internally; for proper briefing, brainstorming, alignment, feedback, and finalizing presentations,externally; for receiving briefs and presenting pitch proposals.
6. Responsible for recapping any communication and providing adequate and proper alignment externally or internally to all needed parties.
7. Responsible for setting up meetings and calls for adequate and proper alignment externally or internally to all needed parties.
8. Responsible for creating timelines for pitch proposals, monitoring, and collaborating with Traffic officer to execute them.
9. Executing pitch process and providing feedback with regards to Strategy, Content, Design, Media buying teams.
10. Developing first draft financial proposals and contracts for clients.
11. Attending handing over sessions to Senior Account Managers. And consistently following up to ensure the smooth transition.
● 2 years of experience in an advertising agency is a must
● 1 year experience in digital advertising agencies or working on pitches/strategy preferable
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
● Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
1. Self motivated and continuously eager to learn
2. Strong analytical, listening, communicating and presenting skills
3. Excellent written and verbal english instructions
4. Thorough proactive skills
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills.