Community officer are involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation
1. Manage Page roles and settings
2. Edit the Page and add apps
3. Responsible for delivering and implementing agreed upon social media strategies for client audiences on the different social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc....).
4. Monitor and participate in online conversations.
5. Create and delete posts as the Page.
6. Report on campaign progress and provide feedback to relevant team members based on agreed upon KPIs.
7. Respond to and delete comments and posts to the Page.
8. Remove and ban people from the Page.
9. View and analyze insights.
10. Write engaging posts that inform/inspire and entertain the audience on social media including captions, articles and blog posts.
11. Respond to comments and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
1. 1-2 years of experience as a social media specialist
2. Experience with social media content management and reporting tools such as HootSuite and Social Bakers.
3. Experience with Google Analytics.
1. Fluent in both English and Arabic speaking & writing with a proven track record.
2. An Approachable and outgoing personality.
3. Creative and attentive to details.
4. Team player able to collaborate with team members and share ideas