An Accounts director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the account director also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies.
2. Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service.
3. Create account strategies, leading projects from conception to final execution.
4. Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
5. Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
6. Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients.
7. Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts.
8. Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
9. Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically.
Experience & Qualifications
1. BA/BS degree in Business Administration, or relevant field
2. +7 Years of experience working at an advertising, public relations or in-house agency.
3. The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
4. Effective team management capabilities
5. Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
6. Understanding of brand strategy and deployment.
7. Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2. Organized and able to handle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
3. Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
4. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present reports to client & management.